As many of you know, MMS (Chlorine Dioxide) is a controversial substance, especially when it comes to its medical application in humans, and especially children. In addition, it is a complex topic that is neither easy to explain, nor easily understood by someone new to the topic. It doesn’t help that the basic chemical ingredient has the word “Chlorine” in it and that it actually smells like it. So, it should be no surprise that detractors easily play with chemical words and get lay people to believe that MMS treatment involves drinking cups of Clorox Beach–which couldn’t be further from the truth.
The above situation has been very frustrating for those of us who know what MMS is, what it can do, and how to use it. We figured there had to be some kind of communications tool that would help solve this.
It would have to
1. Provide accurate MMS information that could easily be shared with friends, family, etc.
2. Be distributable online as well as the old fashioned way… on paper.
3. It would have to include references to the maximum extent possible.
4. Be easy to update, correct and add to the information on a regular basis.
About 22 years ago, one of our associates was involved in an environmental battle that was SUCCESSFULLY executed and WON through the use of a simple, but extremely well-written and referenced FACTS SHEET. It is estimated that about a million copies of this facts sheet were distributed throughout a major metropolitan city over a few weeks, and resulted in a public outcry that forced change. Concerned citizens made copies of a few hundred original documents and distributed them door-to-door, in health food stores, libraries, schools, shared them with friends, family and co-workers. Needless to say, once accurate and concise information was at hand, it was easy for the general public to understand the issue and make up their own mind either way.
A group of us have taken the above concept that worked so well before… and have modernized: Fast forward to 2012… we now have the internet, Adobe PDF files and printers that turn electronic files into old fashioned paper!
We have produced a modern day “MMS FACTS SHEET” that we believe is accurate, concise and easy to read.
You be the judge:
Although we think it is pretty good, we are realistic enough to know that there is always room for improvement. So, we ask that you read it and provide us with any and all feedback. We’ll take that feedback and incorporate it into the next release in a few days.
We also ask that you make and distribute paper copies as well as electronic copies.
Some distribution ideas:
1. Email friends and family a copy of the link as well as an attached PDF document. Remind them that the link will be kept up-to-date.
2. Post a copy on your website, blog, facebook, etc.
3. Print out some paper copies and always have some with you. They are great if you find yourself talking to someone about MMS at the supermarket or other random location…
4. Remind those you give copies to that they are also part of this “network” and should pass on the information as well.
5. Check the link for updated copies frequently.
Additional Facts Sheets are in the planning stages. We encourage your participation in planning and developing these important facts sheets by going to the website at FactSheetProject.com and get involved.
We look forward to your involvement in insuring that everyone has the knowledge necessary for optimum health.